Saturday, May 20, 2006

Assignment GILA...!!!

Dear Fauzia
I am pleased to advise you that based on your performance and recommendation of your supervisor, you have been selected for the Night Operation Support Engineer position.

This is a one month position starting on the 1st May and ending on 31st May 2006. You will be located in the ** Bla...Bla...facility and your working hours during this period shall be from Midnight (00:00) to midday (12:00) hours.

Your detailed job description and specific tasks are detailed on the next page(s).

Congratulations and good luck with this short but valuable assignment.

Hikssss....... I knew that this is gonna be interesting and valuable experienced. But can you please see that i have no life with this kind of sucks working hours. It's not just ruining my body but also my social life. Is it not just enough for you by putting me in the offshore rig...???

Arghkhhhhhhhhhh...................!!!!
count the day.......9 days to go.......!!!!
God please help me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home