Sunday, June 25, 2006

I think I WANT TO QUIT...!!!

Sick and Tired with SLB life style.
Working in the office or Doing the job in the rig.
Living in “Nice-Free and Full-furnished-SLB Apartment” with all the guards sounds likes SLB Prison for me.
Even my Boss just lived 100 meters away from me.
I met him in the office, in the reception, in the tennis court, sometimes I shared the car too…

24 hours internet connection, free dial up access, free home phone connection, cell phone.
Not to spoil me, but to make sure that they can reach me whenever they needs me.
Pressure and pressure……they just keep pushing me. Keeps me busy all the times.
Well, I’ve sold my soul to SLB….!!!!

I think I WANT TO QUIT….!!!!

Gak bisa aja hidup seperti ini terus-menerus. Ada banyak hal yang lebih berharga dari semua ini. Mungkin saya terdengar seperti orang yang tidak bersyukur. Dengan limpahan materi yang amat sangat berlebih disaat banyak orang yang kesulitan.

Tapi terus terang, saya merasa seperti hidup saya telah dibeli…:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home